Thursday, March 02, 2006

Dont Hate the Player, Hate the Game? 1st Entry

Well, I would like to start this by saying thank you for reading my first blog entry.
Now what I want to talk about is how many people in my age group are straying towards the left end of the political spectrum. Being a Liberal I think that its great that our numbers are increasing, but i have one problem.
The fact that many of these people are just jumping on what I call "Green Day bandwagon", is starting to anoy me. I feel that it is not every americans right to learn about politics but their duty or obligation.
So all im asking is that if you want to discuss politics make sure you know what your talking about first.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Great first post! I agree.

Anonymous said...

Let's see if the Blogger, Noah, has a good memory!

Who was it who teased this Blogger Noah I. ,then aged 8/9,into picking up a toy telephone in a retail store in NYC, and say loudly into it, "Help! Police,
my ----- ------- is bothering me come arrest him" ?

Just a "jog" of a memory thought for your Blog young fella...and remember Progressive Liberal is
a good designation Conservative Fanatic is not so much!